Partly sunny and warm today with only a chance of some afternoon showers! Dry and seasonably warm weather Tuesday through the day on Thursday! More humid with a chance of showers Thursday night through Saturday!


Good morning!

Skies are mostly cloudy early on this Monday morning and temperatures range from near 70 in Clifton down to the low 60s further inland, winds are light westerly.

CLIFTON’S ALMANAC FOR JULY 13!

AVERAGE HIGH: 85 AVERAGE LOW 66

RECORD HIGH: 94 – 1994 RECORD LOW: 52 – 1990

YESTERDAY’S HIGH: 92 LOW: 69 PRECIPITATION: NONE

The forecast for today is different than what was expected 24 hours ago when it appeared that we would have a 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms, now there is only a 30% chance of some afternoon and evening showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures will be warm and the humidity will be moderate.

High pressure will build into the area on Tuesday and dominate our weather through the day on Thursday giving our area dry conditions and seasonably warm temperatures and humidity.

The humidity will rise along with slightly warmer temperatures and we will have a chance of showers Thursday night through Saturday as a slow moving trough passes through our area.

At this time Sunday looks to be dry and hot.

THE FORECAST:

TODAY – JULY 13 – Mostly cloudy this morning then becoming mostly sunny this afternoon with a chance of showers and thunderstorms, high in the upper 80s.

TONIGHT – Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly clear, low in the mid 60s.

TUESDAY – JULY 14 – Sunny, high in the upper 80s.

WEDNESDAY – JULY 15 – Mostly sunny, high in the mid 80s.

THURSDAY – JULY 16 – Partly sunny, high in the mid 80s, chance of showers and thunderstorms at night.

FRIDAY – JULY 17 – Mostly cloudy in the morning then partly sunny in the afternoon with a chance of showers and thunderstorms, high in the upper 80s.

SATURDAY – JULY 18 – Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms, high near 90.

SUNDAY – JULY 19 – Mostly sunny, high in the low 90s.

MARINE FORECAST: TODAY – Variable winds less than 5 knots, seas 2-3 feet. Point Pleasant Beach’s ocean temperature is 72 degrees.

OUTLOOK – No advisories expected Tuesday through Friday.

Have a nice day and stay safe and healthy!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.